How do I reduce CPA in Google AdWords?
Cost per action, or CPA – sometimes referred to as cost per acquisition – is a metric that measures how much your business pays in order to attain a conversion
I’ve spent thousands of hours working on reducing CPA for my various client websites. Here are 5 things you can do to reduce your Cost Per Acquisition
- Custom Ad Scheduling: One possible way of reducing CPA is identifying CPA performance by time of day. Identify time of the day when you have maximum conversions happening and schedule your ads accordingly
- Landing Page Optimization: Most important factor since landing page experience of every visitor would decide the conversion. You can check the bounce rate of every landing page and start optimizing with those with poor. Best way to redesign layout and change content
- Device Optimization: Stop running your ads on mobile devices if your website is not mobile friendly. With that information at hand, you’ll be able to set bid modifiers for mobile devices (up to +300%, down to -100%)
- Location Optimization: Remove location which are not getting enough conversions. See whether you have been targeting any location which has generated little or no sale. You can also start creating campaigns location wise.
- Build your Negative list: Lot of keywords must be eating your AdWords budget. Simply export your search term report to analyse phrases getting irrelevant traffic and start building your negative list.
I have more than 5 years of experience in managing Google AdWords. I am managing accounts with a monthly budget of more than $10,000.
Please contact for a free review session.
Narendra Singh Rathore